I PRODOTTI MAI
Per le foto, vedere elenco prodotti - no-commercio
For photos, see products list - no-trade products
Commodore TOI Series:
TOI "The Other Intellect"
Commodore PET Series:
* CBM 4032-P Portable 4032 Prototype. Had 4032, 4040, and Datasette. RS
* CBM 8033 Color 8032. (Used NEC monitor in regular monitor housing)
PETREGISTER (CBMREGISTER) Cash register PET (based on 8032). 50 units
Commodore HHC Series:
CBM HHC-4 "Hand Held Computer", LCD display, 4K ram, 20K rom,
mini-printer, 64key chicklet keyboard with numeric keypad.
Commodore VIC Series:
SuperVIC Vic-20 with 16k ram expansion
VIC-20TV Vic-20 with built in 2" TV
Commodore 64 Series:
CBM SX-100 Predecessor of the SX-64, had B&W monitor.
CBM DX-64 SX-64 with two drives.
Commodore 264 Series:
116 Portable Same as 116, briefcase sized
Book 116 Same as 116, built in power supply
* CBM 232 C16 in Plus/4 case with 32 kB RAM BZ
* CBM 264 Prototype Plus/4 JB
* CBM CV364 264 with keypad and speech synthesizer. BZ
* CBM 464 C900
Commodore LCD Series:
CBM CLCD Commodore Portable with LCD screen. 1MHz 65C102, BASIC 3.6,
32 kB RAM, 96 kB ROM, 80x16 text display, 480x128 graphics,
RS-232-C, Centronics, and H-P Bar Coder Ports, Plus-4 type
keyboard, no SID, no sprites, ML Monitor in ROM.
CBM C64Laptop Erroneous name for CLCD.
Commodore 128 Series:
CBM D128 6509, VIC-II, CTRC, SID, became the C128
CBM C128PC Preannounce name for C128.
* CBM C128D/81 Prototype C128D (plastic) with 3.5" drive AA
* CBM 256 128 with 125MB HD, one button mouse, built-in 3.5" drive FD
CBM C128DL Prototype C128 (plastic) with 3.5" drive
Commodore P series: CBM P128 P-500
* CBM P500 B128 case, 2 joystick ports, 40 column video. LA
C900 Series: Prototype UNIX System, dropped after Amiga acquisition
Zilog Z8000 CPU, Runs Coherent 0.7.3, UNIX 7 clone,
Built-In Floppy, HD, IEEE-488. MFM Disk Controller, 1MB
9600 bps, 500 units made. Came in two versions.
* C900/lo LoRes (80*24 Text, Max 6 Serial Lines) PL
* C900/hi HiRes (1024*800 Graphics 2 Serial Lines) SL
* Z 8000/lo C900/lo PL
* Z 8000/hi C900/hi SL
A300 Prototype A600
A800 Early name for A1200
A900 Early name for A1200
A300CD A 300 + CD ROM Drive (first name of CD32 unit.)
A1000+ 2-slot AGA w/ 2mb RAM, hard drive
A1400 AGA A1200 with 68020/25-28mhz, 4mb ram, 80 mb hd, hd 3.5in
A3000+ 3000 with 25MHz 68040, AGA, DSP. (<100 made) A3500 A3000T prototype SX-Amiga Unknown Amiga built into SX-64 case CDTV-II CDTV with built in drive CD500 Another name for CDTV-II Commodore 64DX Series: had both 64 and 65 mode. built in 1581 style drive. Native mode had BASIC 10.0, dual SID, 128kB and 3.54 MHz 6502 derivative CPU with extra addressing modes. Could access >64kB directly.
* CBM C65 Commodore 64 DX Machine JB
CBM 1010 Pre 2040 prototype?
CBM 1020 Pre 2040 prototype?
CBM 1030 Pre 2040 prototype?
CBM 1541H High density 1541 drive
CBM 1543 1541H
CBM 1541D Double 1541
CBM 1561 720kB single 3.5". for Commodore LCD.
* CBM 1563 720kB single 3.5". prototype of 1581, found in C128D/81 AA
* CBM 1565 3.5" drive for C65, with special adaptor for that machine. BZ
CBM 1571 II 1571 with external PS
* CBM 1590-D-1 Single 3.5" 1.44MB, DOS 14.13, 1581 case, Serial. JV
CBM 2041 Single 5.25" 170K, DOS1.2, Off-White, No Rel Files, IEEE-488
* CBM 2041 Single 5.25" 170K, DOS1.2, Off-White, PET Expansion Bus
* CBM 4040 LP Dual 5.25" 170K, Off-White, Half Height, IEEE-488
CBM 8070 Dual 8", ????
CBM 8250 LP Prototype, no "tower" PCBs on motherboard PT
CBM D9062 Dual D9065.
CBM D9065 7.5 MB Hard Drive
* 35MB HD, Serial JV
3.5" DD FD for CBM Laptop, battery powered
CBM HD10 10MB HD, CBM Serial
Amiga CD1200 External CD-ROM drive for A4000, A1200
* PC-30 PC-20-II with 20MB HD PT
* PC-70 prototype of TW486-25C PT
PC-80-1 80386DX @ 16MHz, German.
PC-80-2 Pentium Pro machine. (US only)
A2088T A2088 @ 8 MHz. V20.
* A2286/6 80286 @ 6MHz BridgeCard. PF
A2286/10 80286 @ 10MHz BridgeCard.
CPU Upgrade Series:
Amiga 2630 68030 and 68882 @ 33 MHz for A2000 with 4MB RAM
* Amiga 3091 Internal SCSI Controller for A3000.
It exists, but is not a product. It is a nickname for the
SCSI Controller part of the A3000 Motherboard.